Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Itachi meets Masahiro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Itachi meets Masahiro Empty
PostSubject: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:16 am

Itachi who had been in search fo Masahiro for long, finally obtained the optimum coordinates to where he had been hiding. Itachi entered the small hut on the far east of the water nation, hoping to find the right man for the job there. He knocked on the door of the small hut.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:21 am

A pot of squid tentacle tea on the boil, Masahiro sat down at a small rickety table. His wetsuit hanging on a nearby hook, he was wearing more comfortable clothing today. Vest, shorts, sharkskin sandals, having just kicked a cold, he was in no mood for any strenous work, and his outfit clearly stated he was enjoying his day off. Even so, there was a knock at the door.

"Can't get... no good.."

Grumbling, Masahiro rose from the table, taking a few short steps to open the door and greet his visitor. He paused for a few moments, noting the peculiarity of the man.

"Yes...?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:25 am

" Masahiro... uhh. May i come in " Itachi said as he looked at the man in wierd clothing.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:26 am

An eyebrow was raised, Masahiro's frame blocking the entrance still.

"Most people I let in my, *cough* home introduce themselves to me first... Especially if they know my name."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:34 am

" My name is Itachi Uchiha, of the Hidden Leaf Village. I an a S-Ranked Missing Ninja, like you, and i need your help " Itachi said as he looked into Masahiro's eye's.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:40 am

Ugh, this was going to be rough.

"Um, yeah, come on in."

Taking a few steps back, Masahiro brought the kettle off the stove placed it on the table, then pulled up another chair, offering the remaining one to Itachi.

"Tea? You can explain your entire ordeal to me, but please, I have a headache... no yelling."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:46 am

" Don't worry, I never shout. " itachi said giving a slight smile. " Now down to buisness. When i was leading akatsuki, i noticed that they can pose a serious threat to the world, but what they need is a descent leader. If they do find one, then the world will be in the palm of thier hands. So i decided to form an organisation of Highly skilled Shinobi to counter terrorism, specially akatsuki. You seem to be extremely skilled in combat and are an expert in water terrain. we need your assistance... " Itachi explained as he finished the last of his tea.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:51 am

Masahiro slammed back his tea, chugging it quickly. It was warm, and it tasted good, who could blame him. However, as he listened to the Uchiha, his free hand began twisting circles, prompting Itachi to get to the point. Ah, there it was. Putting down his tea, Masahiro voiced his opinion.

"Those are good intentions and all, however, who's leading this team? You? Or do we vote on what to do? I mean, even after that, who's to say that the villages won't just decide to put a stop to us. No offense, but I don't think anybody likes the idea of too many S ranked missing nin in one place. It's not like my records very clean."

He thought for a few more moments, looking around his shack of a home.

"But, I'll do it anyways, Masahiro of the Fujiwara clan, at your service."

He held out his hand, offering it to, well, his new boss.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:55 am

" Excellent. But don't worry, Even if they do decide to stop us, they couldn't. Not with there limited abilities." Itachi said as he shook Masahiro's hand. " Here, take this... " he handed him a cloak similiar to the akatsuki, only, it had a few stars and 2 overlapping crescent moons on it in blue color. " When the organizsation is officially formed, you will be called. " Itachi said as he began to leave, but before he did. He looked into masahiro's eye's again. " Your head will stop aching now. Good Bye "
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:00 am

Masahiro nodded once as he left, feeling the pain immediately vanish from his head. Hanging the robe where his wetsuit had been, he immediately donned his battle gear, then sat back at the table.

"Well, now I'm just bored."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi meets Masahiro   Itachi meets Masahiro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi meets Masahiro
Page 1 of 1