Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hinata at Watercountry

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata at Watercountry   Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:21 pm

"good. now since you made plenty of those and i finished off the outfits we need to concentrate on the money and ewhere to put it." ki pulled out several scrolls to carry them in. "i think ill be carrying these."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Hinata at Watercountry   Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:23 pm

"you will look like an old hermit but that would suffice. ill be making them on the way, though we need to find where the base should be."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata at Watercountry   Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:25 pm

"i think thats up for the Uchiha to decide. though it would have to be a place on high ground and a veiw of the area while still remaining secret..."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Hinata at Watercountry   Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:40 am

(sorry Itachi,I have my own Organization ..hehehe...Miyuki is also a member we already started it and waiting for Naruto to make as a HQ in Konoha...)
(and I was not talking about the cloaks :D I was talking about the necklace and sword that Ki gave to me...)
(So Ki what it can do?)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata at Watercountry   Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 3:04 pm

(the sword? it can extend as far as your chakra can go and cut through anything besides time ad space of ourse. it is as light as if your holding a feather and whe your holding it, it gives reactors to the brain for an extra set of reflexes. it also carries a chain in the hilt, so it can burrow down and catch the persons feet. if you want any more modifications just ask ^^)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Hinata at Watercountry   Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:57 am

(Hehehe..no need already a great weapon thx...really :D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinata at Watercountry   Hinata at Watercountry - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinata at Watercountry
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8