Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Student battle Kitaro vs. buki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Empty
PostSubject: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 8:41 am

Hills rolling in the backround around a magnicficent lake stretching for at least a mile in the distance. There is a small forest at the top of one of the hills Kitaro had found his battle location and eagerly awaited his companions arrival
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 9:16 am

Buki arrived he was about 10 steps from Kitaro 'Wow you realy can pick a place for a fight' he got his fourma shuriken ready 'You ready' .
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 2:06 pm

Your not Academy Students anymore, you guy's are now Genin, says Naruto. *Jumps out of the tree's*
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:02 pm

hey naruto me and Buki cant just stop training though if we stop we will never become chunin
"clone jutsu" several (5) clones appeared 3 went different directions into the trees and 1 went after Buki and the last one walked over to naruto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 6:08 pm

Buki threw his fourma shuriken at the clones then he makes hand ings 'Bushin jutsu' 3 clones appeared 4 Buki's ran in zig zags to counfuse Kitaro the 3 clones attack then vanish then Buki goes for a right hook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 6:13 pm

nice move calls out Kitaro as he comes out of the trees with his 2 other clones and the one next to naruto comes over as well and one clone jumps out at Buki and explodes(suicide bombing clone) and from behind comes a kunai covered in lightning and behind that comes Kitaro with a a balled up fist using iron fist taijutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 6:19 pm

All hits conect with Buki but it was a subbstatution 'Fire release: Great fireball jutsu' a big ball of fire came at Kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 6:23 pm

Kitaro turned around and used fire fist jutsu to block the attack then jumped into the trees and came at Buki from a different direction using suicide bombing clone as the clone reached out in what loooked like a hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 6:27 pm

'Oh dam' *BOOM* Buki just maneged to get away Too close he ran and got his fourma shuriken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 6:31 pm

all right buki this is a plan called
B.C.K. Boom Chakra Kill
I jump into the trees and activate my kekegenkai which allows me to gain chakra from the air i hop from tree to tree. I gain all the chakra my genin body can hold then send a suicide bombing clone from each direction but behind (above,below,left,right,front) and from behind i focus all my chakra into a fire punch jutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 6:31 pm

im pretty sure it is over now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 6:34 pm

'OWWW YOU DIDN'T NEED TO DO THAT YOU' Buki fell down dam it he fell uncounshious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 6:36 pm

when Buki awakes Kitaro tells him that was a great fight im pretty sure we will make a great team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student battle Kitaro vs. buki   Student battle Kitaro vs. buki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student battle Kitaro vs. buki
Page 1 of 1