Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Empty
PostSubject: time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!!   time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:20 pm

name the transform jutsu
description:ninja changes their appearance mannerisms and voice to a different person or thing
type:ninjutsu

"ok say ur on a mission" the teacher proposed "you have no weapons on you, and your pretty much completly out of chakra. the enemys closing in on all sides if they catch you its all over. you throw a smoke bomb then you run. you escape behind a wall however if you dont do something they will catch you. they come around the corner closer they get inching there way towards you you see there shadow and then
TRANSFORM" the teacher said turning into a cat and started hissing.
"hahaha" the class erupted into laughter at the antics of their teacher
shion was trying to be serious but even he had to atleast smile when the teacher started jumping on desks.
shion was so angry about having to repeat all his training all over again but he knew it was a losing battle arguing about it would only cause a scene and might even get him kicked out of school this was not a chance he was willing to take.
"i have to" he said to himself thinking about how his village was destroyed and the vow he made to himself.
the cat started talking"ahh whats wrong shion" he said appearing on his desk looking at him face to face
shocked shion yelped "what the hell"
"hahahahahah" the class laughed. the cat smiled than appeared back at the front of the class and turned back into a man
now u guys try hurry line up". he said
the class got into a single file and tried the jutsu putting up the sign of the ram to their Mouth and saying
"TRANSFORM" this is my chance shion thought instead of transforming into a cat maybe i can show how advanced i am and turn into a dragon
if nothing else atleast ill get extra credit now.
"TRANSFORM" he said turning into a giant dragon haha it went perfectly hell defidently have to let me graduate now.
CRASHH the giant dragons head crashed through the ceiling ripping off the roof of the academy which became a hat for the dragon
"uhoh" the dragon said breathing fire"thats not good"
Back to top Go down

time for school shions first academy jutsu transformation!!!
Page 1 of 1